Thursday, April 2, 2020

Digitizing my Musings

What follows in the posts to come are copies of handwritten journal entries starting from 2002. The purpose of placing them here are for the purposes of making it easier to share, organize, and make these ideas more understandable.

My process of writing these entries is to do so as if I am speaking to myself. I am noting this here since I may have to alter the writings from how they appear in their original form. I have occasionally skipped fully elucidating or proving certain concepts as I knew my audience would not need these. A significant portion of these were also not written when sober.

So for anyone who may find these I ask that you be patient. These writings were written with an unbridled intent. As such, some of them will be self-contradictory. Others will be obviously incorrect.

No comments: